GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To plan & organize from F.Y.B.A., F.Y.B.Com, F.Y.B.Sc.,F.Y.B.B.A., F.Y.B.B.A.(CA) exams. Smooth conduction of exams and to declare results
- To conduct F.Y,S.Y./ T.Y.B.A.,B.Com,B.Sc, B.B.A.,B.B.A.(CA) & M.A., M.Com exams according to University time-table & standards and distribution of marksheets to students.
- To handle various complaints by students regarding exams.
- Filling of exam forms by students according to University time-table and notices.
- To draw class wise challan and to deposit fees in Bank.
- To display exam time- table on the Notice Board.
- Distribution of exam hall tickets to students
- To conduct exams according to University time-table.
- To maintain records of unfair means during the exams and to forward the cases in University for further process.
- To distribute marksheets to students.
- To get the marksheets corrected if found any mistake.
- To fill the applications for photocopy, rechecking & revaluation from students.
- To distribute updated marksheets after rechecking and revaluation.
- Ask students to fill application for convocation.
- To organize convocation ceremony for undergraduate students.
Internal Assessment and Evaluation:-
- Continuous evaluation as per Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) pattern.
- Tools used for evaluation:-
- Powerpoint presentations
- Book review
- Oral & viva
- Surprise tests
- Group discussion
- Pre-semester exams.
- Annual and Semester Pattern exams.
- University practical exams.